Apple Watch Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- OVERVIEW. Sectigo’s Apple Watch Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 9:15 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on June 17th, 2019 and ends at 4pm EST on June 19th, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY. Open to attendees of Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2019 who are residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 21 years of age and older as of the start date of the Sweepstakes, except for employees of Sectigo Limited (“Sponsor”), and Comodo CA, Inc. (“Administrator”) (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER. During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible participants must drop a business card (or a sheet of paper with necessary contact information) into the appropriate glass collection box present at the booth. The maximum number of entries per eligible participant is one (1). By submitting an entry form, entrant is agreeing to these Official Rules. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- DRAWING. A random drawing will be conducted on or about June 20th, 2019 by Administrator. Odds of winning are randomized and based on the number of entries received. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters.
- NOTIFICATION. Winners will be notified by e-mail, mail or by phone and must sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver and Release, and/or Travel Release within ten (10) days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner.
- CONDITIONS. All federal, state, local and income taxes resulting from acceptance of a prize are the responsibility of the winner. Promotion Parties are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if the prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for lost, late, or misdirected prize notices; or any typographical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes. In the event of any such error, Sponsor reserves the right to request that the Administrator cancel or modify this Sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator, at the Administrator’s sole discretion. All federal and state laws apply. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
- PRIZES; APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”). A prize will be awarded during the Sweepstakes. The prizes are detailed below:
Apple Watch Series 4 Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Loop Band
Total prize value: $429
Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants release, waive all right to, and hold harmless the Promotion Parties from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
ADDITIONALLY, BY ACCEPTING THE GRAND PRIZE, THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER ACCEPTS (AND AGREES TO CONFIRM IN WRITING) THE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS NATURE AND RISK IN AIR, LAND AND SEA TRAVEL, INCLUDING POTENTIAL PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THE USE OF GRAND PRIZE IS VOLUNTARY, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NATURAL FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES WHICH MAY IMPACT OR AFFECT THE SAFETY OF THE ACTIVITIES HE/SHE IS PARTICIPATING IN AND HE/SHE ASSUMES THE RISK OF SUCH FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES AND AGREES TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW THAT THE SPONSOR, THE SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR, ANY ADVERTISING PARTICIPANTS AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEEES AND AGENTS SHALL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING INJURY AND/OR DEATH. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY RELATED TO THE PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM. ENTRANT WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO TRIAL IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING INSTITUTED IN CONNECTION WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SWEEPSTAKES. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New Jersey. ENTRANT FURTHER AGREES THAT ALL MATTERS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF NEW JERSEY, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY OF ITS CONFLICT OF LAWS PROVISIONS THEREOF. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in New Jersey. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
- WINNERS LIST. For the names of all prize winners, available after June 24th, 2019, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: ATTN: Marketing, Comodo CA, Inc., 5 Becker Farm Road, Suite 300, Roseland, NJ 07068, United States.
- SPONSOR. Sectigo Limited (UK No. 04058690), 26 Office Village, 3rd Floor, Exchange Quay, Trafford Road, Salford, Manchester M5 3EQ, United Kingdom.