Today, billions of IoT devices are connecting to networks all over the world
Experts expect as many as 50 billion to be in live deployment by 2020, and companies large and small, around the world, are making plans for IoT to improve productivity, responsiveness, and their ability to delight customers.
Introducing Sectigo IoT Manager
Device registration certificates are installed by the provider at the first point of network connection, defending the device against unauthorized connection. Once connected to the private network ecosystem, devices can link only to nodes that are mutually authenticate, even across a potentially hostile public network. Any device without the proper authentication credentials will not be allowed to connect. This creates a trusted environment, even with devices from third parties.
This solution is effective across a wide range of industries and use cases — from industrial automation and medical devices to telecommunications and smart cities.
IoT Manager’s high-availability, batch-issuance system allows administrators to easily enroll, download, and decrypt certificate batches quickly and efficiently. It meets requirements for many industry standards, including WiMAX Forum, GSMA, Zigbee, OCF, and Joint Venture-Silicon Valley.
Sectigo’s IoT Manager implementation offers:
- CA signing and hosting services
- Certificate issuance by batch or single on-demand
- Identity and registration certificates
- Automated certificate installation and provisioning using a wide variety of protocols
- Certificate lifecycle management including certificate renewal
- Flexible certificate profile management
- Ecosystem and organization management, including admin provisioning
- HSM (Hardware Secure Module) based private key protection
- Device Authority partnership (patented device provisioning and KeyScaler certificate management)
Sectigo handles every step in your IoT certificate process
CA Ecosystem Setup
- Creation of certificate profiles
- Drafting a certificate policy
- Drafting a certificate practices statement
- Hardware Security Module (HSM) provisioning and management
CA Signing and Hosting
- Root CA signing
- Subordinate CA signing
- Secure hosting and storage in a tier 5 datacenter using HSM technology
IoT Batch Issuance
- Private ecosystems
- Comodo IoT CA service
- High-availability service
- ECC & RSA support
- Cloud-based administration portal
Global Industry Memberships
Additional Solutions Available
Track all changes and instantly restore your site to any previous version, including automatic detection and removal of malware.
Digitally sign applications and software programs and assure customers that the file they are downloading is legitimate and safe. Supports all major 32-bit/64-bit formats.
Secure your email by digitally signing and encrypting communications with our Email certificates, also called Personal ID certificates.
Take the complexity, cost and time out of managing public and private digital certificates across your entire environment through one cloud-based platform.
Contact Us For More Information
Get Industry-leading Solutions for Your Online Business
With world class solutions that identify, prevent and combat web-based threats, Sectigo helps businesses protect their customers and reach their goals.