Sectigo is currently seeking to fill an Enterprise Sales role for our Mid Atlantic/SouthEast territory.
Highly motivated self-starter responsible for achieving assigned sales quotas and for the overall sales strategies of a major geographic area. The Enterprise Sales role will report into the Regional Sales Director and will develop a pipeline of opportunities throughout the assigned territory. They will be responsible for identifying, engaging, managing, and closing opportunities. There is also a requirement on developing and working with Value Added Resellers.
- Capturing net new accounts as well as retaining and growing business in existing accounts
- Develops sales strategies, territory plans and builds pipeline
- Maintains thorough knowledge of Sectigo products as well as up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets
- Works closely with other Sales Executives, Sales Engineers, Product Management, Support Representatives, Sales Director and SVP
- Maintains a CRM along with other required sales updates
- Creates and updates a dynamic territory plan, highlighting regional targets, key targets, vertical opportunities, marketing efforts and channel partner strategies
- Assumes full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process
- Prepares formal proposals and presents to all levels of the organization
- Meet or exceed sales quota and revenue goals
- Lead negotiations, coordinate a complex decision making process, overcome obstacles and objections to closure
- Minimum 5 years+ of experience selling products in a relevant environment
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement.
- Previous success prospecting, building a solid pipeline of opportunities, moving opportunities through the sales cycle, and presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decisions-makers.
- Must be customer-focused and possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Proven track record of successfully engaging customer primes.
- Solid skills in managing effective customer relations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – written, verbal, etc.
- Must be a true “hunter” with the ability for prospecting, identifying potential leads, overcoming objections, maintaining high margins and closing deals.
- Resilient, persistence and the ability to overcome objections are a must - a HUNTER!
- Extremely high energy, driven and dynamic personality – a Hunter mentality.
- The ability to travel within the territory / region.
- BA or BS Degree
- Experience selling software and services, preferable in the information security or IT space.
- Experience using Salesforce to maintain call records and account status
- Previous formal sales training (referrals, territory planning, presentations skills, solution selling and communication skills).
- Enterprise experience – Fortune 500s +
- Created and built own pipeline
- Strong presentation skills
- Good listener
- Cyber Security experience
- Proactive, resourceful, knows when to raise hand and ask for help
- Can work in an organization that is still building process
- 5 years in the industry
- Hungry, adaptive
- Gets out in front of clients
- 2 years + experience in each role – less in a role is a red flag.
- Professional References we can contact
Other companies in our industry:
Symantec, Digicert, Entrust, Sonicwall, Ping, Okta, Cisco, Jumper, etc.
Territories to fill:
Mid Atlantic/SouthEast – to qualify for a territory must live in or a commutable distance.
Please submit your resume via email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title Enterprise Sales in the subject line.
Visit our website, https://sectigo.com/ to learn more about Sectigo.
Sectigo is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.